This session includes information on tuition and maintenance loans, bursaries, scholarships and repayment.
Before watching, we recommend you download our quiz, to discover what you already know and what you need to find out. You can check your answers at the end. You can contact us directly for any questions left unanswered or sign up to receive emails from the University of Hertfordshire.
- Who qualifies for Student Finance (gov.uk
- How to apply for Student Finance (gov.uk)
- Student finance calculator (gov.uk)
- Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) (ucas.com)
- Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) (gov.uk)
- Healthcare bursaries (nhsbsa.nhs.uk
- University of Hertfordshire scholarships and bursaries
- Find a Scholarship (thescholarshiphub.org
- Student Loan Company (gov.uk
- How does interest work? (youtube.com
- The Big Fat Guide to Student Finance (savethestudent.org
- Useful Tools and Resources for Students (savethestudent.org
If you would like to receive further information about the University of Hertfordshire, the application process and our events, please complete our online form.