Student accommodation at the University of Hertfordshire

Accommodation guarantee

To be guaranteed a place in University halls, you will need to make your application and accept your place according to the following deadlines.

Please note that you can apply for accommodation when you have received an offer of a place to study at the University of Hertfordshire. Applications for accommodation will open in early 2018.

To guarantee your student room on campus, please:

  • apply for accommodation before 16 August 2018.
  • confirm acceptance of a place to study on one of our courses before 23 August 2018.
What's it like to live in student accommodation?

What's it like?

Living in student accommodation is a great way to meet other students and making new friends. We are here to make sure you have the best experience...

Read more about what's it like
Where can I live while at University?

Where to live?

You're always close to the social and learning facilities you need if you choose to live on campus. Accommodation is also available off campus...

Read more about where to live
Apply for on campus student accommodation

Apply for accommodation

On campus accommodation is extremely popular. You can make your application when you have selected a minimum of 4 room choices...

Read more about how and when to apply
Documents for students in University accommodation

Important documents

Access and download a range of important documents with information for students in University accommodation...

Read more about important documents
Accommodation for international students

Accommodation for international students

Finding a space of your own is essential to settling into your new life in the UK. We can help with this....

Read more about accommodation for international students
Contact us about accommodation

Contact Residential Allocations

We are here to help. Contact us at Residential Allocations if you have any queries about our halls of residence or what it's like to live at University...

Read more about contact residential allocations

Code of standards for larger developments