Undergraduate open days
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our campus-based University, so you can get a feel for what studying at Herts is like! Our next open days are Saturday 22 October and Saturday 26 November 2022. You’ll be able to book closer to the time but in the meantime register your interest below and we’ll keep you notified when booking opens.
What to expect at an open day:
- the day will run: 10.00 – 14.00
- taster and practical course sessions
- accommodation show rooms – these are self-guided so you can fit this in around your day
- specialised facilities tours
- chance to speak to course leaders and current students 121
- tour the campus guided by our current students or take your time and use our self-guided map
- learn about the support we can give you throughout your time at Herts by speaking to our friendly support services
- Our two campuses specialise in different subjects. Your chosen subject will be located on one campus and once you book your place, we will send you the details. You're still welcome to visit both campuses on the day, in fact, we recommend you do.
Register your interest
We've put together some FAQs to help prepare you for the day!