The University’s business and administration is supported by the specialist professional services of Academic Registry.
Led by the Academic Registrar, we offer an expert central service supporting students throughout their journey from enquiry to award.
Working closely with the Schools of Study, we also offer a point of contact for external agencies and the management information needed for business planning and development.
Our services include:
- An efficient and accessible one-stop Student Centre where our UK and International applicants and students can get specialist help and advice about applying, registering, arranging accommodation, sorting out finances and managing life and study at the University
- Centralised management of all formal examinations
- Highly prestigious Awards Ceremonies in the UK and abroad for our graduating students
- An expert professional team supporting the University’s quality assurance systems for audit, validations, student feedback and ongoing review
- High quality professional specialists supporting our Research Degrees and grant applications
- Systems support and training for users of our centralised student record system
- Expert business analysis and provision of management information for our Senior Management Team, Schools of Study and for the external agencies requiring statutory and other data returns
- Detailed guidance and documentation supporting our academic regulations and policies