Depending on what you choose to study, you may be invited to an interview before receiving an offer. You may also be invited to an Offer Holder day after receiving your offer.
Once the date has been confirmed, you will receive information to help you prepare. You can also find tips on how to prepare for an interview or audition on the UCAS website.
Offer Holder days
Congratulations if you have received an offer from us! Your next steps will be to visit us on an Offer Holder day to spend the afternoon with the school offering your chosen course.*
- Saturday 2 March 2019
- Saturday 6 April 2019
Look out for your email invitation to our Offer Holder Days, if you haven't received an email invitation but have been made an offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note not all courses will be taking part in Offer Holder Days.
What to expect at an Offer Holder day
The day starts at 09:30, between then and 11:30 take the chance to:
- Fuel your imagination - Get involved in some hot topic talks at our Inspiring Minds Showcase
- Take a tour of the campus and our award-winning accommodation
- Talk to our student support teams and get advice on student finance, accommodation options and the clubs and societies you can get involved in
11:30 - 13:30 - Experience your course and find your squad:
- Attend taster sessions and find out what it's like to study your course at Herts
- Speak to your future lecturers as well as chat to current students and offer holders