How can the Research Office help?
Research staff at the University of Hertfordshire are supported by a dedicated Research Office.
The Office can assist researchers with:
- identification of funding opportunities (UK, EU and world-wide)
- support on the preparation of grant submissions (including internal forms)
- advice on University policies and procedures
- assistance with the electronic submission of grant applications
- advice on research assessment
- support for the development of research impact
- advice on use of the Research Information System
- advice on Open Access publishing
- advice on research communication
Further details designed to support research and innovation activities can be accessed by University staff via the Research Office web pages on StaffNet.
Contact the Research Office for more information.