Chartered Educational Assessor benefits
Benefits for you
- Gain professional recognition and enhance career prospects
- Develop and enhance knowledge, skills and experience in educational assessment
- Join an exclusive network of Chartered Educational Assessors
- Gain independent accreditation of educational assessment-related skills and knowledge
Benefits for your organisation
- Attract public confidence and recognition of expertise
- Apply standards of good assessment practice for organisations
- Quality assure your educational assessment policy and practice
Who is it for?
The CIEA qualifications are intended for those working in schools, colleges, universities, awarding bodies, vocational assessment or other areas of educational assessment for example but not exclusive to:
- schools (primary, secondary, special)
- academy chains
- professional bodies
- awarding organisations
- assessment authors
Find out about the CEA person specification.
Course entry requirements
The Chartered Educational Assessor is the benchmark of assessment excellence awarded under the CIEA Royal Charter. As part of the application process, we ask delegates to submit some information that will begin to inform us of their eligibility to embark on the Chartered Educational Assessor training course.