CIEA Lecture Series
The following events in our CIEA Lecture series 2017/18 are now available to view.
- Tim Oates - New 1-9 GCSEs - has everything changed on the surface yet has nothing really changed?
- Isabel Nisbet - Fair assessment in an unfair world
- Jan Dubiel - ‘Authentic learning, assessment and progress; describing the journey from the EYFS onwards
Lectures from our 2016/17 series are also available as follows:
- Professor Dame Alison Peacock - ‘Assessment for learning without limits’
- Michael Walker - ‘Ensuring a progressive curriculum’
- Alastair Durno - ‘The whole pupil view: the power of data triangulation'
- Isabel Nisbet - 'Chinese lessons - what can we really learn from the PISA results?'
You can watch our CIEA lecture series videos by selecting from the following.