Online Programme Leader Forum
This is an open supportive forum for all programme leaders within the University and Partner Organisations.
The objectives of the Online Programme Leader Forum are to:
- Enable programme leaders to exchange ideas, raise and discuss issues and problems and ask questions associated with their role and responsibilities and/or the student experience;
- Provide a safe opportunity for programme leaders to support and share experiences with each other;
- Share up to date information/resources to enable programme leaders to discharge responsibilities effectively and enhance their practice;
- Provide opportunities for Programme Leaders to engage with senior management at the University;
- Help build a community and cohesive culture amongst programme leaders within the University of Hertfordshire and Partner Organisations.
Dates for the Forum are set a year in advance, please see the schedule of Workshops for Programme Leaders.