ENABLES: arts-based and embodied leadership development
The ENABLES (European Arts-Based Development of Distributed Leadership and Innovation in Schools) project aims to strengthen collaborative leadership of innovation in schools by developing and disseminating innovative methods of arts-based and embodied collaborative leadership development.
The University of Hertfordshire co-ordinates the project.
The partners comprise:
- University of Hertfordshire (UK) (co-ordinating institution)
- University of Jyväskylä (Finland)
- Institute of Lifelong Learning and Culture «VITAE» (Latvia)
- University of Innsbruck (Austria)
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Iași (Romania).
Follow the project on Twitter @ENABLES_UH
On the ENABLES webpage you can find out how novel ways of developing people’s capacity for leadership can be used and adapted and get access to free resources and guidance for anyone who wants to develop and strengthen distributed leadership in schools. The below outlines the resources that are available to you on the ENABLES webpage:
- for a quick overview of the website and what distributed leadership and its development through arts-based and embodied activities is all about, explore ‘The basics’
- to see what detailed guidance is available, take a look at ‘Resources’
- if you want advice on adapting the resources to different local, cultural and national contexts, click on ‘Adapting the resources’
- for anyone interested in the research on which the resources and guidance are based, click on ‘Research’
- if you want to know more about the project, click ‘About ENABLES’.
The ENABLES project was co-funded by a European Union Erasmus+ grant (project reference number 2019-1-UK01-KA201-061963) from 2019 to 2021 (24 months). It is a Key Action 2 Strategic Partnership for the Field of Education supporting Innovation.