To be updated soon.
In order to minimise risk to delegates and the public please follow the guidelines given below. This is based on NHS advice.
- Follow the advice issued by your national governments.
- Typical symptoms include cough or fever or shortness of breath
- Contact your medical services for advice before travelling.
Follow general good hygiene advice:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean