If you have booked online, please bring your ticket confirmation with you to the event, either on your mobile device or as a printed copy.
You will be asked to show the relevant concession ID on entry. If you do not have the right to a concessionary rate you will be asked to pay the difference on a full price ticket.
Where concessions apply, discounts are available to:
- Full-time students / NUS
- Children aged 16 and under
- Person with a disability (carers receive a complimentary ticket).
- Adults aged over 65
- Those in receipt of unemployment benefit
- University of Hertfordshire employees, students and alumni
Please be aware that you may be asked to provide proof of eligibility when attending your chosen event.
For group bookings of 10 tickets or more, a free complimentary ticket is provided.
Please note that all UH Student tickets will be allocated within the upper circle of the auditorium.
Seats cannot be reserved unless in exceptional circumstances, such as large group bookings or by agreement with managing staff.
Exchanges and refunds
Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded (unless an event is cancelled).
UH Arts + Culture do not charge a booking fee.
You can print your tickets from home or collect them from the box office free of charge.
We are committed to upholding the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018. All personal details you provide will be kept securely and not disclosed to third parties without authorisation.
Babies in arms
Children under 18 months are permitted when suitable and do not require their own seat. Please telephone in advance to check.
Children under 14 years are welcome at events where age is not stipulated but must be accompanied by an adult.
- All tickets and discounts are subject to availability
- All event information correct at time of publishing
- We reserve the right to make occasional ticket offers and to change or cancel programmes
- Latecomers are admitted at the discretion of the Duty House Manager in charge
- Outdoor events are subject to weather conditions