Counselling support for students and staff
We are here to help
The Counselling Service is free and confidential.
- Come to see us at Student Wellbeing, Hutton Hub on the College Lane campus
- Give us a call on +44 (0)1707 284453
- Email us at email@example.com
Find a new perspective
The Counselling Service is here for you. We see students who would like help with emotional or psychological issues that interfere with them getting the most out of their time at the University.
We hope you will find your time at the University enjoyable and productive. Everyone does, however, encounter periods of stress or personal difficulty at some point in life. Our qualified and experienced counsellors understand the pressures of university life.
If you would like to talk to us, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What difficulties do people bring?
You can talk to us about anything. Here are just some of the topics people have needed help with in the past:
- alcohol related issues
- anxiety or depression
- difficulties with relationships
- eating problems
- self-harm or suicidal thoughts
- sexuality, sexual orientation and gender identity
- study related issues such as poor concentration, fear of failure
We are open to everyone, regardless of ethnic background, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability status.
|For||Type of service|
We abide by the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy's 'Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions'.