Where can I live while at University?

Choose from

  • On campus accommodation - Also known as halls of residence. This type of accommodation is University-run. You can live on either College Lane or de Havilland campus, regardless of where you're studying.
  • Off campus accommodation - Hatfield and the surrounding area is well equipped with plenty of private accommodation.
Accommodation on College Lane campus

College Lane campus

New and newly refurbished rooms are available on the College Lane campus. Take a look at what's on offer...

Read more about college lane campus
Accommodation on de Havilland campus

de Havilland campus

Purpose built halls of residence with easy access to learning facilities and the Sports Village...

Read more about de havilland campus
Off campus accommodation

Off campus

You will find plenty of private rented houses and flats in Hatfield and the surrounding area, within easy access of teaching and social facilities on campus...

Read more about off campus accommodation