Accessible accommodation for students with a disability

What if I have a specific needs?

A student in his roomIf you have a disability or a specific accommodational need which you would like us to take into consideration, because of a medical condition or exceptional circumstances, we can help.

We offer a number of adapted rooms for disabled students at both campuses an do what we can to meet the needs of our residents.

If you are a disabled student who requires live in personal assistance, we can also residential accommodation for your assistant(s).

Care leavers are prioritised for accommodation in their first year of study.

Any questions?

Please contact us and/or come in to view our rooms before you apply to the University, if you are unsure whether we can meet your accommodation needs.

Read more about disability services at the University of Hertfordshire.