Geography, Environment and Agriculture
An understanding of the world from social, economic, political and environmental perspectives has never been more critical.
Our geography degrees are aimed at students who want to develop their knowledge of our rapidly changing world by combining elements of physical and human geography.
The environmental management degrees at the University of Hertfordshire – which can be combined with a degree in agriculture – are designed to develop your understanding of environmental processes, their measurement, and the techniques used to better manage the inter-relationships between society and the environment.
Our facilities include extensive computing and informatics resources and are complemented by several well-equipped specialist laboratories, staffed by experts.Read more about our facilities.
Research Groups and Centres of interest:
- Agriculture and Environmental Research (AERU)
- Biosciences Research Group
- The Centre for Agriculture, Food and Environmental Management (CAFEM)
- The Centre for Sustainable Communities (CSC)
- Geography (BSc Honours)
- Human Geography (BSc Honours)
- Human Geography with Environmental Studies (BSc Honours)
- Physical Geography (BSc Honours)
- Environmental Management and Ecology (BSc Honours)