Our Biosciences degree programmes will give you a sound foundation in the major aspects of biological theory, techniques and practice - from molecules and organelles, to organisms and ecosystems.
You will engage with a large array of subject materials, research and testing activities and benefit from our excellent research facilities. Our courses cross the disciplines of biochemistry, biological sciences, biomedical science, healthcare science (life sciences), molecular biology and pharmacology.
- Biochemistry (BSc Honours) UCAS code: C1CR
- Biological Sciences (BSc Honours) UCAS code: C902
- Biomedical Science (BSc Honours) UCAS code: B990
- Molecular Biology (BSc Hons) UCAS code: C1C7
- Pharmacology (BSc Hons) UCAS code: B210
- Biotechnology (MSc, PgD, PgC)
- Molecular Biology (MSc, PgD, PgC)
- Pharmacology (MSc, PgD, PgC)
- Pharmacovigilance (MSc, PgD, PgC)
- Basic stem cell cultures techniques course
- Immunology: basic terms and techniques course
- Molecular biology: basic terms and techniques
he biosciences facilities that our students use on a regular basis during their studies are modern and include the latest equipment....Read more about biosciences facilities