Accommodation for consortium students

If your course happens to be taught at a college a bit further from home, or you have simply decided it is time to spread your wings and move out then you will need to find somewhere to stay.

University of Hertfordshire campus accommodation is available for consortium students. However, it is advisable that you find accommodation near your college of study due to their locality. Your college will be able to advise on how to find accommodation locally.

How can I get in touch with my college?

College Contact number
West Herts College +44 (0) 1923 812000 
Oaklands College +44 (0) 1727 737000 
North Hertfordshire College +44 (0) 1462 424242
Hertford Regional College

+44 (0) 1992 411411

Find out more about our Consortium colleges.