Healthcare mentorship courses
We currently offer the following mentorship options:
- Preperation for mentorship Non-Accredited
- Preparation for mentorship (level 6)
- Preparation for mentorship (level 7)
Preparation for mentorship is a five day course, three days taught in the University with a further two days online work that can be accessed from home.
To apply for the course you will need to complete and return the following forms to email@example.com:
Healthcare mentorship updates
The dates for the forthcoming mentorship updates are:
- Wednesday 23 May 2018
- Thursday 14 June 2018
- Thursday 5 July 2018
The mentorship updates for the next academic year 2019/2020 are yet to be confirmed.
All updates run for three hours.
How to apply for Healthcare mentorship courses
The Healthcare Mentorship courses are open to all qualified nurses, midwives or social workers from any role/grade, who have a minimum of one years working experience and currently work for at least 15 hours per week.
When you apply for a course make sure you provide:
- title of the course
- academic level - undergraduate (level 6) or postgraduate (level 7)
- your NMC PIN number/expiry or other professional registration number
- full details of your academic qualification (diploma, degree etc).
Apply to become a mentor in Nursing and Midwifery