Healthcare mentorship courses
We currently offer the following mentorship options:
- Preperation for mentorship Non-Accredited
- Preparation for mentorship (level 6)
- Preparation for mentorship (level 7)
Preparation for mentorship is a five day course, three days taught in the University with a further two days online work that can be accessed from home.
Healthcare mentorship update courses
The dates for the forthcoming mentorship updates are:
- Thursday 29 March 2018
- Wednesday 25 April 2018
- Thursday 24 May 2018
- Wednesday 13 June 2018 (sign off mentors only)
- Thursday 12 July 2018
All dates run from 13:00 - 16:00.
How to apple for Healthcare mentorship courses
The Healthcare Mentorship courses are open to all qualified nurses, midwives or social workers from any role/grade, who have a minimum of one years working experience and currently work for at least 15 hours per week.
When you apply for a course make sure you provide:
- title of the course
- academic level - undergraduate (level 6) or postgraduate (level 7)
- your NMC PIN number/expiry or other professional registration number
- full details of your academic qualification (diploma, degree etc).