About our School Direct partnership schools
Lead schools working with the University of Hertfordshire are listed below, with the link to their website, for you to find out further information about the schools that they are working with and the School Direct places they are offering for 2020-21.
Most lead schools hold allocations for a range of schools – primary and secondary. Some of the lead schools are working with schools over a wide geographical area. There is also further information on the UCAS website, which includes a brief profile of each school and the training they are offering.
For more information on applying visit UCAS TT.
Our School Direct lead schools
- Aim Alliance (The London Academy)
- Advanced Learning Alliance (Watford Grammar School for Girls)
- Amwell View School & Specialist Sports College
- Challoners High Bucks Hub (Dr Challoner’s High School)
- Dacorum Teaching School Alliance (Tring School)
- East Hertfordshire School Direct Partnership (Goffs Academy)
- Harrow First (Canons Park Teaching School Alliance)
- Herts & Bucks Teaching School Alliance (Parmiter's School)
- Hitchin Boys' School
- Kings Langley School
- Pan Enfield Alliance (Highlands School)
- Richard Hale School (The Sele School Partnership)
- Stevenage Schools Partnership led by The Nobel School
- The Chauncy School
- The Shared Learning Trust
- The Wroxham School
- Warren Dell Primary School
- West Hertfordshire Teaching Schools Partnership (Bovingdon Academy)