Hertfordshire Business School's executive courses support the development of critical skills for personal and organisational growth and success. We offer a learning experience that is closely related to understanding and addressing key challenges and opportunities in the workplace, and take a responsive approach where we work closely with business professionals to increase strategic capability and to increase their ability to contribute to organisational outcomes.
- develop transformational leaders across the organisation, bringing leadership to life.
- access applied learning that is directly related to challenges that managers are facing in the workplace.
- connect executive development with the strategic intentions of the organisation.
- develop practical skills that enhance confidence and personal credibility.
- support the development of key skills to deal with complex working environments and uncertainty.
- prepare for leadership responsibility and develop key skills for effective team-working.
For more information, email:
Our executive education programmes
We offer a range of development opportunities in management and leadership, from breakfast briefings, intensive one-day workshops, short courses, professional qualifications and executive masters programmes.
Our open programmes and events provide a friendly and accessible environment to network, learn and share best practice with professionals, business owners, industry experts and academics from a wide range of organisations and industries.
- Hertfordshire Executive MBA
- MSc Business & Organisational Strategy
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Business Analytics & Consultancy
- MSc Public Services Management
- CMI Level 5 Management Coaching & Mentoring Certificate
- Social Enterprise Leadership Foundation programme (SELF)