Market Intelligence and Business Evaluation Services
Do you have a current ‘enterprise’ project that is pivotal to shaping your business direction?
What's on offer?
- Access an injection of hands-on resource with expert enterprise guidance all rolled into one!
- A tailored package of growth and recovery support for pre-start-ups, start-ups, social enterprises and SME
- Scope new ideas processes, product services and markets through robust qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Evaluate a strategic challenge or a short-term operational priority you are facing.
Is this for you?
- Applicant businesses must meet SME definition (less than 250 employees) and eligibility for State Aid
- The project is expected to be completed within a three-month period
What happens next?
- Send initial enquiry to email@example.com or use our short form
- Submit your project application
- Check eligibility criteria
- Meet project team for initial review
- Meet your lead consultant and finalise project milestones
- Confirm and start your project
University Enterprise Zone - Market Intelligence Service funded by Research England
The Market Intelligence Service is led by Dr Christopher Brown, a core leader in business engagement programmes providing market opportunity identification and strategy formation for micro- and small businesses.