Year 12 university taster day
Our Year 12 taster day will take place on Thursday 09 June, and it will be an action-packed day full of interactive subject taster workshops and lectures and the opportunity to explore both of our campuses facilities. This day is designed for you to get hands-on with your chosen subject areas and experience what life as a university student is like.
What to expect on the day:
- the day will run 9.30 – 14.00
- a wide variety of engaging taster lectures and workshops that will give you an immersive experience of the programmes
- interactive Q and As with current students and support departments about student life, degree apprenticeships, work placements and studying abroad
- our friendly staff and current Herts students will be available to chat to on a 1-1 basis and we will also have information stands providing support and guidance with things such as student finance and admissions processes
- tour the campus guided by our current students or take your time and use our self-guided map
- our two campuses specialise in different subjects. Your subject of interest will be located on one campus and once you book your place, we will send you the details. You're still welcome to visit both campuses on the day, in fact, we recommend you do.
For full details and times on the day check out the Taster Day Programme