Sport and Exercise Science
Get to know your subject
Get a feel for life as a Sport and Exercise Science student at the University of Hertfordshire, School of Life and Medical Science
- Listen or watch a presentation from your course leader
- Chat to our academics and students
- Explore our online resources
Hear from your subject tutors about your chosen course
Get a taster of what you will be learning on your course in lectures and tutorials
Mile Traumatic Brain Injury
BSc Sport and Exercise Science - Lab Testing
BSc Sport and Exercise Science - Biomechanics
BSc Sports Therapy - Strength and Conditioning
Performance Herts: Weight Training
Talk to our subject students and staff
Have any questions about the course or student life? Our student ambassadors and subject tutor teams are here to help!
View some of the blogs our students have written below!
- 5 top tips or preparing to move to University
- How to meet new people at University
- Accommodation- Moving in Day on College Lane Campus
- Mental Health Support at University
- Commuting to University- Will I miss out?!