Get to know your subject
Get a feel for life as a Radiotherapy student at the University of Hertfordshire, School of Health and Social Work.
- Listen or watch a presentation from your course leader
- Chat to our academics and students
- Explore our online resources
Get a taster of what you will be learning on your course in lectures and tutorials.
BSc(Hons) Radiotherapy and Oncology at the University of Hertfordshire
Taster Session: A Brief Overview of Lung Cancer
Taster Session: Patient Planning
Hear from Lauren, Second Year Oncology Student
Radiotherapy: Welcome from the First Year Tutor
VERT Immersive Radiation Therapy Training
Welcome from the Programme Leader (Radiotherapy and Oncology)
Hear from Kiyan, Second Year Radio Therapy Student
Talk to our students
Have any questions about the course or student life? Our subject ambassadors are here to help!
Read our student blogs
- 5 top tips for preparing to move to University
- Commuting to University - will I miss out?!
- Mental health support at University
- Accommodation - moving in day on College Lane campus
- How to meet new people at University