Get to know your subject
Get a feel for life as a Physiotherapy student at the University of Hertfordshire, School of Health and Social Work
- Listen or watch a presentation from your course
- Chat to our academics and students
- Explore our online resources
Hear from your subject tutors about your chosen course
Get a taster of what you will be learning on your course in lectures and tutorials
Taster Session: Non-invasive Ventilation Mask
Why Study Physiotherapy at the University of Hertfordshire?
- Offer holder day work book (PDF - 1.04 Mb)
- 20 great reasons to join the Physiotherapy programme (PDF - 0.14 Mb)
Talk to our subject students and staff
Have any questions about the course or student life? Our student ambassadors and subject tutor teams are here to help!
Read our student blogs
- 5 top tips for preparing to move to University
- How to meet new people at University
- Accommodation- Moving day on College Lane Campus
- Mental Health Support at University
- Commuting to University- Will I miss out?!