Online continued professional development
Not ready to commit to a full degree yet? We have a choice of credit bearing CPD short courses, which you can study part time to fit around your work and life commitments.
All our courses are credit bearing, which means the credit you obtain from a short course will count towards the degree if you decide to enrol for the full programme.
Who would benefit from taking an individual module?
- For those who are not ready to commit to the complete degree yet, and would like to try one module to see how online study will fit around their work and life commitments.
- Anyone interested in engaging in Continued Professional Development (CPD) at any level.
- If you do not meet the entry requirements for the full degree programme (only applicable for the BA Business Administration and BSc Business and Sport Management courses), you can sign up for one module (Business and Sport Management) or three modules (BA Business Administration), and if you pass the module(s) you will be allowed to enrol onto the full course.
- Business and Commercial Awareness (Level 6)
- Business Strategy (Level 6)
- Contemporary Issues in Business and Management (Level 6)
- Digital Economy (Level 6)
- Global Marketing, Ethics and Culture (Level 6)
- International Human Resource Management (Level 6)
- Issues in the Global Economy (Level 6)
- Leadership and Organisations (Level 6)
Business and Sport Management
- Initial Professional Portfolio for Business and Sport (Level 4)
- Enhancing your Academic and Professional Portfolio (Level 5)
- Advanced Professional Experience Portfolio (Level 6)
- Innovation in Mental Health Recovery Theory and Practice (Level 7)
- Legislation and Policy Mental Health Recovery and Social Inclusion (Level 7)
- Research in Mental Health Recovery Practice (Level 7)
- Leadership and Collaborative Practice for Innovation (Level 7)
- 7WLM0011 Promoting Health (Level 7)
- 7WLM0013 Public Health Foundations (Level 7)
- 7WLM0015 Public Health Research and Epidemiology (Level 7)