Nursing, midwifery and allied health Government grants
- Value: At least £5,000 a year, with up to £3,000 further funding available for eligible students.
- Nursing, midwifery and many allied health students will be eligible for additional support of at least £5,000 a year to help with living costs from September 2020. Courses include:
- Students will receive at least £5,000 a year, with up to £3,000 further funding available for eligible students, including for:
- specialist disciplines that struggle to recruit
- an additional childcare allowance, on top of the £1,000 already on offer
- areas of the country which have seen a decrease in people accepted on some nursing, midwifery and allied health courses over the past year
- Application details to be confirmed.
Find out more information