The following scholarships are available to students on any University of Hertfordshire course:
Jarvis Centenary Scholarship
- Value: £6,000 (£2,000 in each academic year).
- Awarded to the first-year undergraduate student who has the highest academic achievement (UCAS tariff points) prior to registration on any degree at the University. The student must be a resident of the AL5, LU1, or LU2 postcodes.
- No application required.
Wilson Sports Scholarship
- Value: £1,000 (further funding is available through the University's own Sports Scholarship Fund in subsequent years).
- Awarded every year to 1 female student, on any undergraduate degree course at the University, who is excelling in sport.
- No application required. The student will be nominated by the Director of Sport or a senior member of their staff team.
Betty Game Opportunity Trust
- Are you or were you over 21 years old when you began your course? Do you live in the Stevenage postcode areas SG1 or SG2?
- If so you may be eligible for some financial support in the form of a small grant from the Betty Game Opportunities Trust. Applications are encouraged from University of Hertfordshire students to this small local Trust.
- To find out more and to make an application please visit the Betty Game Opportunities Trust website.