STEM CPD Primary courses
The University of Hertfordshire Centre for STEM Education is working with the Herts and Essex Science Learning Partnership to offer a comprehensive range of science CPD. Our aim is to provide relevant, local and affordable CPD that has a positive impact on children’s learning. Our programmes are curriculum linked and support teachers with specific areas of subject knowledge, classroom delivery and cross-curricular work. Last year, we had 100% positive feedback on the quality of our primary CPD. Past participants have said:
- ‘Affordable training of very high quality’
- ‘One of the most relevant and useful CPDs I’ve been on’
- ‘The resources, slides, talk, practical application followed by reflection were a good mix with excellent delivery. A relaxed and friendly atmosphere created’
In addition to our core CPD programme, we also arrange bespoke science staff meetings and INSET days. If you would like to know more about the way in which we work with schools and wish to explore what we can offer you, please email email@example.com
Our CPD covers
- Science Leadership
- Primary Science Network meetings
- Inspiring the wider curriculum through primary science
- Best practice in primary science
- Science in Early Years
- Developing good practice in science for NQTs
We have suspended our forthcoming face to face CPD programme. We will keep this site updated with other opportunities including on-line CPD and when courses are rescheduled.
In the meantime please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have requests for support and advice in the short -term; are planning future professional development which we might facilitate or support; or if you wish to be added to our mailing list so that we can keep you updated about Centre for STEM Education and other opportunities.