Offer to STEM employers
Benefits for your business
Creating a pipeline of highly skilled scientists, technologists and engineers is vital for the future success of UK businesses and the wider economy.
Encouraging more young people to engage with STEM subjects is a challenge, but it's one we're tackling head on at the University of Hertfordshire STEM Learning Centre.
Through a range of government and industry funded continuing professional development programmes, we are helping schools and colleges to improve the standard of STEM education in this country.
Work with us
The Centre for STEM Education can help you:
- create and run specific outreach programmes for teachers.
- reach a large network of schools and colleges across central England and London and the south-east.
- promote a wide variety of STEM-related career opportunities.
- work with teachers to inspire future generations.
- contribute to the improvement of STEM education.
- set the needs of business and industry in an educational context.
- encourage more students into STEM-related subjects, increasing the future talent pipeline for your organisation.
Get in touch
- Email STEM@herts.ac.uk or call +44 (0)1707 281013 to find out more about how we can work together together to create STEM education programmes.