Bespoke continuing professional development in science, computing and STEM
Our flexible programme of CPD can be delivered remotely and tailored to meet schools’ and teachers’ needs including:
- Multi-day courses, half day or twilight courses, which can be linked together over a series of weeks to give sustained impact.
- In school bespoke support. This may be for groups of teachers or individual teachers. It could include joint lesson planning, lesson observations, co-teaching sessions, learning walks or planning schemes of work.
- Training teacher facilitators. We are very proud of our record of training existing teachers in how to lead inspirational CPD. These teachers contribute to our courses, as well as leading CPD at school
- Designing inspirational CPD. We can help school and subject leaders to develop and implement effective professional development programmes
- Working with Multi-Academy Trusts and other groups of schools to provide ongoing CPD to meet a range of needs. For example, we developed an 18-month project to improve A level Chemistry teaching and learning with secondary schools in London borough of Harrow
Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our bespoke CPD