The Research and Scholarly Communications (RSC) team co-ordinates and delivers a range of library and computing services in support of research excellence. We work with researchers, research administrators and managers, and other research support providers within the University to bring best practice to our research practitioners and promote maximum impact of their work.
Our offer is wide ranging over the research and researcher’s lifecycle: from post-graduate training; maintaining research information and systems; safeguarding working data; managing the University's publication workflow, supporting open scholarship; to publishing the highest quality materials via UHPress. It includes:
* Maintenance and development of the Research Information System (RIS)and the University’s open-research repository (UHRA)
* Systems and support for research data management (RDM)
* Curation and validation of research outputs, including advice and action on Open Access
* Publication of monographs and other books
* Advice about the placement, licensing, promotion and impact of the University’s published work; publication insight, metrics and strategy.
For more information contact Research and Scholarly Communications Team