Fully Awake at the Edinburgh College of Art, University of Edinburgh is part of a series of exhibitions that embrace an inter-generational approach to researching the practice and teaching of painting.
This iteration, at Edinburgh College of Art includes exhibiting artists:
- Andrew Bracey (University of Lincoln)
- Stuart Cumberland (University of Westminster)
- Alison Dalwood (University of Hertfordshire)
- James Fisher (University of Worcester)
- Alexis Harding(University of East London)
- Dan Hays (Central Saint Martins)
- Jo McGonigle (University of Leeds)
- Lisa Milroy (Royal Academy)
- Max Mosscrop (De Montfort University)
- Kit Poulson (University of the West of England)
- Henry Ward (Oxford Brookes University)
- Mark Wright (University of Brighton).
Previous exhibitions in the series at blip blip blip, Leeds, House for an Art Lover, Glasgow and the Dyson Gallery, Royal College of art and ending in Manchester, May 2020.
CAP Member: Alison Dalwood (Fine Art)
Start date: 2017
End date: 2020
Ian Hartshorne (Manchester School of Art)
Sean Kaye (Leeds College of Art)