PSQM: costs and additional benefits
What does the PSQM cost?
The cost of taking part in PSQM 2023-2024 - Round 23 autumn is £925 or £625 for schools with fewer than 100 pupils. Full payment to be made after the first training session has been attended.
What does the cost include?
Delivery of the full PSQM school improvement programme for primary science
- 1 year of CPD supporting the core PSQM programme (6 sessions totalling 12 hours) for the science subject leader (plus the option of including another member of staff)
- 1 year of on-line mentoring and support from a dedicated PSQM hub leader who is an expert in primary science
- 2 years' access to all PSQM resources via the PSQM Virtual Learning Environment, including criteria activities and pre-recorded sessions covering all aspects of science subject leadership, teaching and learning
- the opportunity to network with other science subject leaders
- a framework for self-evaluation and development
- a certificate for the school on successful completion of the programme
- an accreditation valid for 3 years from the date it is awarded
In addition, thanks to its supportive partners and stakeholders, PSQM offers many extra benefits, including:
- 3 years' access to additional fully funded primary science CPD including live webinars and remotely delivered subject specific workshops, delivered by PSQM and funded by the Royal Society of Chemistry; suitable for all teachers
- discounted membership of ASE
- opportunities offered to PSQM schools from the primary science community