PSQM: costs and additional benefits
What does the cost of PSQM include?
The cost of taking part in PSQM Round 22 Autumn, 2022-3 is £850 or £550 for schools with fewer than 100 pupils. This includes:
- the equivalent of two days of training for two members of staff- delivered through a blended model of virtual and face-to-face training,
- on-line mentoring throughout the process,
- a framework for self-evaluation and development,
- a wide range of PSQM resources to support science leadership including webinars, staff meeting activities and monitoring guidance - via the PSQM VLE,
- a certificate.
What additional benefits do you get?
- ASE introductory offer - Get 20% off your first year of Primary School membership and a free day at the ASE National Conference for three teachers. Find out more here.
- Extra CPD, funded by the Royal Society of Chemistry, in many hubs across the country.
- Access to resources from the primary science community
- Network with other PSQM schools in the PSQM Facebook group and training sessions.
- Opportunities offered to PSQM schools from the primary science community.