How we can help
How we can help you…
- Access us online or in person. Check out the Careers and Employment website to guide you through big career decisions from working out what you want to do, to securing a job or finding your next course
- Ask us a question. You can ask us anything! Something you're not sure about? Heard about a career you might be interested in? Visit Handshake where you can speak one to one with an adviser in an appointment
- Find a job, internship or work experience with Handshake where we advertise all our vacancies. Take part in the next careers workshop, employers' presentation or careers fair. Book your place on Handshake
- Do some research. Tonnes of resources are available through the Careers and Employment website
- Visit the Careers Advisers and Careers Officers at College Lane and de Havilland campuses to receive CV, covering letter and application feedback.
See our full Statement of Service (PDF - 0.44 Mb).
The Careers and Employment office is open during but due to the COVID-19 situation, our appointments will be continue to operate remotely from 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 09:00 - 16:00 on Fridays. If you have any problems with accessing Handshake, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.