How we can help
How we can help you…
- Access us online or in person. Check out CareerHub to guide you through big career decisions from working out what you want to do, to securing a job or finding your next course.
- Ask us a question. You can ask us anything! Something you're not sure about? Heard about a career you might be interested in? Visit the Ask a Question feature on CareerHub.
- Find a job, internship or work experience with CareerHub where we advertise all our vacancies. Take part in the next careers workshop, employers' presentation or careers fair. Book your place here: CareerHub.
- Do some research. Tons of resources are available through CareerHub.
- Visit the Careers Advisers and Careers Officers at College Lane and de Havilland campuses to receive CV, covering letter and application feedback.
Please click here to see our full Statement of Service
The Careers and Employment office is currently closed due to the COVID-19 situation. Our service remains fully operational remotely from 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 09:00 - 16:00 on Fridays. Appointments are still available via phone or Skype.