How we can help
We are here to help you find opportunities that set you on the path to success. You can:
- access us online or in person. We recommend you check out the Careers and Employment website. This will guide you through big career decisions from working out what you want to do, to securing a job or finding your next course
- ask us a question. You can ask us anything! Something you're not sure about? Heard about a career you might be interested in? Visit the Careers and Employment website where you can make an appointment to speak one to one with an adviser
- find a job, internship or work experience with Handshake. This is we advertise all our vacancies. Interact with the Handshake community to find live vacancies, access to careers and enterprise appointments, employer events, and more
- do some research. Tonnes of resources are available through the Careers and Employment website
- visit the Careers Advisers and Careers Officers on the College Lane campus to receive CV, covering letter and application feedback.
Visit the Careers Studio in the Hutton Hub on College Lane. Our opening hours are Monday to Thursday from 09:00 – 17:00 and Friday 09:00 - 16:00. If you have any trouble with accessing Handshake, please visit Ask Herts or email firstname.lastname@example.org.