How we can help
How we can help you…
- Access us online or in person. Check out Handshake to guide you through big career decisions from working out what you want to do, to securing a job or finding your next course.
- Ask us a question. You can ask us anything! Something you're not sure about? Heard about a career you might be interested in? Visit Handshake where you can speak one to one with an adviser in an appointment.
- Find a job, internship or work experience with Handshake where we advertise all our vacancies. Take part in the next careers workshop, employers' presentation or careers fair. Book your place here: Handshake.
- Do some research. Tons of resources are available through Handshake.
- Visit the Careers Advisers and Careers Officers at College Lane and de Havilland campuses to receive CV, covering letter and application feedback.
See our full Statement of Service.
The Careers and Employment office is open during but due to the COVID-19 situation, our appointments will be continue to operate remotely from 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 09:00 - 16:00 on Fridays. If you have any problems with accessing Handshake, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.