Study for a Hertfordshire degree outside the UK

Pay your fees ->

If you choose to study at one of our academic partners, you can earn a degree from the University of Hertfordshire from one of our overseas partners.

When you click through for more information, you’ll be able see full details for the partner institution, courses available and instruction on how to apply to study with them.

Request more information