Important things to consider

Pay your fees

Immigration matters

Please ensure that you are familiar with your visa regulations and all the legal requirements before you travel to the UK.

For UK Government information on general requirements for visa applications, application forms and official guidelines, visit the UK Government website. When planning your studies in the UK, you need to investigate what type of entry clearance or visa you need to obtain before you travel. You can check this on the UK Government website.

If you are a 'Visa National' then you will have to apply for a visa before you travel to the UK. This information can also be found on the UK Government website.

Legal matters

The laws in the UK may not be quite the same as in your own country. If you break the law and are found to be guilty of a crime, a successful prosecution could result in a fine, a prison sentence or even being deported from the UK. You would also be subject to the University’s disciplinary procedures and liable to be excluded from the University.

Next steps

Please continue to the 'Start dates for international students' section.

Start dates for international students