Applying for your visa

Pay your fees

Do I need a visa?

Depending on your nationality, you may need a visa to study in the UK. Check to see if you need a visa on the Home Office website.

EU/EEA/Swiss nationals

EU/EEA/Swiss nationals do not need a visa to study in the UK. There are no restrictions on studying in the UK. You should travel to the UK using your EU/EEA/Swiss passport or national ID card.

British National Overseas (including Hong Kong (BNO) and British overseas citizens please also check on the Home Office website.

Non–EEA nationals

All non EEA nationals who want to study in the UK must hold valid immigration permission that allows study in the UK. Most students who choose study in the UK will require a Tier 4 visa.