Writing up your dissertation
Whether you have almost finished your dissertation, still not yet started or are somewhere in the middle, this interactive, 2 hour workshop will have something for you.
Covering the main issues that lecturers identify in their reading of student submissions, we will share some of their best advice and some key points to remember as you make the final touches to your work.
The workshop will focus on the following issues:
- Doing justice to your research and analysis.
- Managing your time effectively.
- Organising your material.
- Reviewing the structure of your dissertation or project report.
- Drafting, editing and proof reading your final submission.
- Advice for handling viva.
Booking a place on this workshop
PLEASE NOTE: The campus sessions for this workshop have now finished for the academic year 2017-18; there is a final on-line session on Tuesday 24th April which can be booked using your Eventbrite account.
Help and support will be available in Semester C at the CAE drop-ins in the LRCs at these times:
- 23-27 April Monday-Friday 10:00-14:00– both campuses
- 30 April–25 June Monday and Wednesday 10.00-14.00 LRC De Havilland campus only, Tuesday and Thursday 10.00-14.00 LRC College Lane only.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions about any aspect of the AESSD programme.