How can I express my ideas when writing?
Organise your writing 2
There are 2 workshops for this category. Attend number 1 first.
We often find that students' marks are reduced due to poor organisation in their written work. These workshops will help ensure you have the right tools to organise your ideas effectively.
In this second 2-hour workshop we focus on:
- How can you organise your ideas into paragraphs and include topic and supporting sentences?
- Where and how can you incorporate in text citations into the paragraph?
- How can you link ideas both within a single paragraph and from paragraph to paragraph?
- How do you ensure that ideas are included in a logical order?
Booking a place on this workshop
PLEASE NOTE: The campus sessions for this workshop have now finished for the academic year 2017-18.
Help and support will be available until 25 June 2018 at the CAE drop-ins in the LRC on de Havilland campus at these times:
- Monday 10.00-17.00
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10.00-14.00
Please email email@example.com if you have further questions about any aspect of the AESSD programme.