How can I express my ideas when writing?
Organise your writing 2
There are 2 workshops for this category. Attend number 1 first.
We often find that students' marks are reduced due to poor organisation in their written work. These workshops will help ensure you have the right tools to organise your ideas effectively.
In this second 2-hour workshop we focus on:
- How can you organise your ideas into paragraphs and include topic and supporting sentences?
- Where and how can you incorporate in text citations into the paragraph?
- How can you link ideas both within a single paragraph and from paragraph to paragraph?
- How do you ensure that ideas are included in a logical order?
Booking a place on this workshop
PLEASE NOTE: The sessions for this workshop have now finished for the academic year 2017-18.
Help and support will be available in Semester C at the CAE drop-ins in the LRCs at these times:
- 23-27 April Monday-Friday 10:00-14:00– both campuses
- 30 April–25 June Monday and Wednesday 10.00-14.00 LRC De Havilland campus only, Tuesday and Thursday 10.00-14.00 LRC College Lane only.
Please email email@example.com if you have further questions about any aspect of the AESSD programme.