Writing up your dissertation
Whether you have almost finished your dissertation, still not yet started or are somewhere in the middle, this series of workshop recordings will have something for you.
Covering the main issues that lecturers identify in their reading of student submissions, we will share some of their best advice and some key points to remember as you make the final touches to your work.
The workshop will focus on the following issues:
- Doing justice to your research and analysis.
- Managing your time effectively.
- Organising your material.
- Reviewing the structure of your dissertation or project report.
- Drafting, editing and proof reading your final submission.
- Advice for handling viva.
Please go to Academic English and Study Skills Development for further information on our workshops and drop-in sessions and for further details of all the support the CAE team provides. You can also email email@example.com if you have any queries.