Writing up your dissertation
Whether you have almost finished your dissertation, still not yet started or are somewhere in the middle, this interactive, 2 hour workshop will have something for you.
Covering the main issues that lecturers identify in their reading of student submissions, we will share some of their best advice and some key points to remember as you make the final touches to your work.
The workshop will focus on the following issues:
- Doing justice to your research and analysis.
- Managing your time effectively.
- Organising your material.
- Reviewing the structure of your dissertation or project report.
- Drafting, editing and proof reading your final submission.
- Advice for handling viva.
Booking a place on this workshop
Sessions for this workshop will take place in Semester B, from January 2019.
Details of the sessions will be added at Academic English Study Skills Development where you will find information about all the support the CAE team provides. You can also email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions about any aspect of the AESSD programme.