How can I express my ideas when writing?
Organise your writing 1
There are 2 workshops for this category. Please watch Organise your writing 2 after.
We often find that students' marks are reduced due to poor organisation in their written work. These workshops will help ensure you have the right tools to organise your ideas effectively.
In this series of workshop recordings we focus on:
- How do you help ensure that you understand what the assignment is asking you to do?
- Why should you plan before you write and how do you do it?
- What information do you need to include in an academic introduction?
- How do you write a good thesis statement showing your viewpoint on the topic?
- What information do you need to include in an academic conclusion?
Please go to Academic English and Study Skills Development for further information on our workshops and drop-in sessions and for further details of all the support the CAE team provides. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.