Already made an application
Once you have submitted your application to study at the University of Hertfordshire you will receive confirmation of your offer of a place electronically. This offer will be sent to the email address provided on your application form.
To make your application process as smooth as possible and to make sure you receive everything you need from us, please make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted sender list.
- Wait to receive your offer of a place.
- This offer may take up to 2 weeks to process. Some offers can take longer depending on course and point of application. If you are applying for one of the subjects in creative arts, health or education you can expect decisions to take longer than standard due to additional checks and entry requirements.
- The offer that you receive will usually be sent to you by email and maybe conditional on obtaining further qualifications and/or certain grades.
- If you have already met our academic requirements, the offer will be conditional on paying a tuition fee deposit of £5,000 or providing proof of sponsorship. Find out more about how to pay your deposit.
- At this stage you can apply for campus accommodation.
- Before accepting your offer of a place by paying your deposit please carefully read our terms and conditions.
- Please also send a copy of your passport photo page (and UK visa page if you have previously studied in the UK) to the University as early as possible in the application process.
- Your offer of a place will be confirmed once you have met both academic and financial conditions (please send any evidence of meeting outstanding conditions to email@example.com). This confirmation will be in the form of a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) sent to you electronically (the University no longer issues visa letters). At this stage you can apply for one of our scholarships if appropriate, please refer to the award criteria to check your eligibility.
- Once all conditions have been met you can apply for your visa to study in the UK. Find out more about applying for a UK visa.
- Once you have obtained your visa to study in the UK and confirmed your travel details please let us know your arrival information. See before you travel and on arrival for guidance.
If you have any further questions regarding the application process please refer to our frequently asked questions.
To chat to other offer holders check out our Facebook group.