How to pay your international fees
To ensure that we are able to allocate your money to the correct account please make sure that you state your application number and personal information when making a payment to the University.
Failure to provide the necessary details can cause delays when processing your visa documentation.
You will be issued with a receipt when your payment has cleared into the University's account. This process may take up to 3 weeks from point of payment.
Paying your deposit, tuition or accommodation fees
International Bank Transfer
International students can pay their fees using the University of Hertfordshire payments platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions. This allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay GBP student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
Simply select the country you are paying from, what are you paying and your preferred method of payment. Enter your student details, following the payer details. Get your payment instructions and make your payment. You can track your payment status through every step.
You can make your payment directly on the Western Union Business Solutions website.
Benefits of Western Union Business Solutions
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online e-wallet
- Convenient payment methods including AliPay, Ten Pay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort, etc.
- No transaction charges from University of Hertfordshire or Western Union Business Solutions
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment step by step
- Peace of mind that your full payment received by the University of Hertfordshire
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish and Hindi
- Customer support service to help you in every step
Other ways to pay
Please remember to include your Student ID number on all communications in relation to payments so we can track and attribute payments quickly.
Payment using the University’s online facility is the University’s preferred payment method as it provides an easy and flexible way to enable you to make payments.
If you would like to get in touch with the Finance Team, please visit the Fees and Funding website.