IDP Virtual Learning Environment
Welcome to the University of Hertfordshire's certification programme developed specifically for IDP Counsellors and staff.
Business Strategy, Education Marketing and Sales Development Programme
This training course has been developed in partnership with our double-accredited Business School. The programme will be a series of five live lectures, a revision session and a short multiple choice test. Once successfully completed, you will receive a completion certificate on behalf of the University to recognise your achievement.
The topics covered in this course include:
- Understanding the sales and marketing process for international recruitment
- Supporting international students when applying to the United Kingdom
- Understanding the global business environment
- Digital marketing essentials for international recruitment
- Global marketing ethics and culture
How the programme works:
- Register for each of the five lectures. We have two time slots for each lecture.
- Our live lectures will take place at 09:00 BST and 13:00 BST every Thursday for five weeks.
- Once you have completed the five lectures, there will be a revision session.
- From Friday 19 June 2020, the test will be made available. You will need to complete this within 10 days.
- You will receive your certificates by the end of June 2020.
We will also provide additional materials that you can read to support your learning before completing the assessment. These include useful links to websites and articles that will help you in your work.
To complete the course, you will need to complete the assessment which will be at the bottom of this page after the final lecture.
Once you have completed this, it will be marked and a certificate will be emailed to you. The pass mark for this programme is 75%. Each candidate will be allowed to resit the test once if they do not pass the first time.