Registration is now closed.
We will be holding Graduation Ceremonies this year at St Albans Cathedral as planned in September 2021, from Wednesday 1st to Thursday 16th September.
We emailed a survey to our graduates to determine interest in attending. We invited all graduates who completed the survey by the deadline.
We created a schedule based on these survey responses, which can be found here:
September 2021 Schedule.
The timeline is as follows:
- 21 July 2021 – registration open
- 2nd August - students contacted if additional spaces available
- 5 August 2021 - registration closed at 11am UK time (it is not possible to register after the deadline)
- 6 August 2021 - students who have completed our online registration pages were emailed their allocated ceremony time slot
- 1 – 16 September 2021 – graduation ceremonies will take place at St Albans Cathedral
The health and safety of our staff, graduates, and their guests remain the top priority and these dates will be dependent on Government guidelines and social distancing rules.
As always, please keep your email address up to date on your Student Record so that you do not miss our email communications, and we will continue to keep this Covid-19 Update and FAQs page updated when we have more information.
If you have any further queries which are not addressed in our FAQs below, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com .
The Exams and Awards Team