If you're looking for a highly-adaptable location for your event, the Fielder Centre is the right choice for you.
Situated close to the University of Hertfordshire, the venue is ideal for bespoke day meetings, events and celebrations. It is capable of hosting a range of meetings and exhibitions styles - from traditional to hybrid and virtual - and boasts excellent features to ensure your event is a success.
Take a look inside
The Fielder Centre offers:
- meeting room space with capacity for up to 250 delegates
- seven additional syndicate rooms seating between 5 – 80 people
- projector, screen and sound in all meeting rooms
- onsite catering using fresh and seasonal produce
- a large function room suitable for exhibitions and networking
- access to an audio-visual technician
- approximately 200 free onsite parking spaces
- free Wi-Fi facilities
- hearing loop in all rooms
- fully carpeted meeting rooms with wheelchair access to all levels.
Although available for year-round day events, during the University summer periods, you can also add accommodation on our nearby campuses onto your package.
You'll benefit from excellent travel connections from Hertfordshire and London, with close proximity to hotels in Hatfield and St Albans.