KTP Kick Start Programme
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) have connected forward thinking businesses with world-class academics to deliver business-led innovation projects for almost 50 years. Join our part-funded KTP Kick Start programme, supported by Innovate UK, to innovate and grow your business, and improve its competitiveness and productivity, in partnership with an academic expert at Herts.
Benefits of the programme
- You will receive £6k worth of academic consultancy from an expert at Herts to explore how pioneering research could transform your business,
- Our expert will visit your business and spend time on-site to thoroughly understand your businesses challenges,
- You will work together to identify a core strategic need within your business, and the ground-breaking knowledge, technology, and skills at Herts will help to solve this. A clear KTP project will be identified for your business,
- You will need to be fully engaged with our expert for 3-6 weeks,
- Innovate UK will fund your project with £5000. A contribution of £1000 is required from your business.
You must be:
- An established UK registered business that has been active for three years or more and employs a minimum of 5 individuals
- New to the KTP scheme.
How to apply
To express your interest and find out more please complete the form below.
This event is supported by Innovate UK - KTP Capacity Building. KTPs are funded by UKRI (UK Research and Innovation) through Innovate UK with the support of co-funders, including the Scottish Funding Council, Welsh Government, Invest Northern Ireland, Defra, and BEIS (Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy). Innovate UK manages the KTP programme and facilitates its delivery through a range of partners including KTN, Knowledge Bases and Businesses. Each partner plays a specific role in the support and delivery of the programme.