This is the criteria that the Programme’s Panel will refer to when assessing your EOI (if eligible, see above).
The panel will independently assess each individual EOI against the 5 scoring criteria described below.
Scores from all panel members will be added up to generate an average scoring for each applicant across all criteria.
Each criterion will be weighed equally.
The 10 selected companies will be notified by 27th of February 2022.
Selection Scoring criteria
- Strength & relevance of proposed project: The EOI clearly articulates the product/service/material/technology that the company is looking to develop, what it’s USP is and what the sustainability challenge it is looking to address.
- Market awareness: The EOI has clearly identified a target market for commercialisation of the proposed product/service/material/technology and it clearly demonstrates that some preliminary research into the relevant marketplace has been carried out.
- Sustainability: The EOI has articulated the proposed product/service/material/technology’s environmental sustainability and or social impact as part of its value proposition.
- Innovation/ Novelty: The EOI proposes a novel product/service/material/technology and/or business model
- Viability & Feasibility: The EOI has identified clear objectives and milestones for implementation of the proposed idea/project and these are realisable within the parameters of the 15 weeks programme, the available funding and expertise.