Nursing and midwifery
Midwives and nurses lie at the heart of our health care system. As a midwife or nurse, you will help patients of all ages with a variety of different health conditions through utilising your compassionate and caring nature.
Why choose this subject area?
- shortlisted for the Mary Seacole Award for outstanding contribution to diversity and inclusion, and The Best Student Experience Award (2021 Student Nursing Times Awards)
- you will gain hands-on experience in a supportive environment by using cutting-edge on-campus simulation facilities and during your clinical work placements
- we are nationally recognised for the expertise of our Nursing staff, including recognition from the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- designed in conjunction with service users, carers and practice partners, our programmes are built upon meaningful insights to provide you with an authentic learning experience
- our programmes lay the foundation for your continuing personal and professional development throughout your career, with opportunities when you graduate for post-qualification study at Masters and Doctoral level.
Find your dream course
We have a range of exciting degrees available.